em português: http://arteemcadaponto.blogspot.com/


Corrections are welcome!!!

Nov 12, 2010

Wolves!

Living in New Mexico, it was easy to find patterns of wolves to embroider.

The first one that I embroidered (Figure 01) was a kit, (it came with fabric, threads, color chart and pattern) and it also was the first project I've done that is not retcangular. I liked the result.


Figure 01: Call of the Wolf
(21 colors used, stitches: 170 H x 170 W)


One wolf more ... one more that I love it! I think that it is beautiful too! (I'm feeling proud of myself .... I like all my projects.)

Figure 02: Brother Wolf
(29 colors used, stitches: 141 H x 146 W)

While I was cross-stitching As Damas da corte (Back to the collection, Figure 02) that was huge and never end ... I did a quick project... I needed to see a result rght the way to energize myself and keep the larger project running. So I did this cub .... also from a kit. It is nice too!

Figure 03: Wolf
(18 colors, stitches: 98 H x 70 W)

To close my post with wolves ... the one that I consider my masterpiece! Embroidered on black fabric ... it took me long time to finish ... it was very difficult ... I couldn't see the point .... but in the end ... after much persistence .... one for the collection! The most beautiful of all !!!!!!


Figure 04: Northen Lights
(27 colors, stitches: 194 H x 154 W)

That's it...

No comments:

Post a Comment