em português: http://arteemcadaponto.blogspot.com/


Corrections are welcome!!!

Nov 15, 2010

Horses...

When I arrived in the US, I was amazed with the cross-stitch patterns that I found. EVERYONE was beautiful! It was hard to decide which one to buy!

My first niece, Gih, loves horses. When I saw this chart, a panel with horses, this one was not hard to choose, for sure!

Despite this panel is for her, it is with me .... I have some difficulty to let my projects go .... usually I dedicate so much time on them and an emotional bond between my projects and I are created .... Maybe one day I can break this bond... who knows?? 

Figure 01: White Horses
(14 colors used, stitches: 295 H x 81 W)


Time goes very fast, and Gih is already in college ... As a gift for her high school graduation, I made another project for her ... but this one I really gave to her... I think because it was a small project, I spent less time on it, and the emotional bond created was not so strong.... but it was not easy...

It was a kit ...and to embroidery blue thread on blue fabric is a little tiring ... At the end, we have one more in our collection!

Figure 02: Horses
(20 colors used, stitches: 98 H x 80 W)

I'm thinking... it is better stop embroidering "intent to ____" and really start cross-stitching "to ____"... because I do not know if I'll have enough walls to hang so many pictures. (Now I have not, they are all saved! Lol)

That's it...


No comments:

Post a Comment