em português: http://arteemcadaponto.blogspot.com/


Corrections are welcome!!!

May 5, 2011

I'm back...

After a long time without passing thread in a needle-hole - more than six months - I'm back to cross-stitch ...

At that time I was away from the embroidery, I got involved with crochet and traveling ... and now I came back to finish the project that I had begun and it is almost ready ... less than10% of the whole project ... and this project is huuuuuuuuge and in cross-stitch ... no half-stitch there.
While I don't finish the embroidery, I put the picture of him here, just to let you know what is coming soon....
The graphic is huge ... 15 pages .... and I need to finish the last 2 to complete the project.

Let's go!!!!!  LOL


Yuletide by Willow Arlenea
 
 
I've chosen the next one...

That's it...


No comments:

Post a Comment